Together in harmony
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF INDOFEST ADELAIDE 2019
THANK YOU – TERIMA KASIH
With the South Australian sun shining bright on Sunday 28 April 2019, more than 10.000 people came to Victoria Square to enjoy Indofest Adelaide – the free and award-winning community event proudly presented by the Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia.
Indofest is a colourful celebration of all things Indonesian.
Together we celebrated the rich contribution of Indonesian culture to South Australia with a colourful and immersive festival showcasing the BEST of Indonesian music, dance, culture and food.
We brought Indonesia to the heart of the city, and it was a great success.
We couldn’t be any prouder.
From the weather, the many performances, the colourful and proud parade, to the inspiring workshops and authentic Indonesian food – everyone was smiling and the festival vibe from start to finish was incredible.
And so was the overwhelmingly positive response from the people on the day on what Indofest had to offer as part of our event program.
We take pride in congratulating the whole Indonesian community in South Australia for this wonderful achievement!
There have been many people who have worked tirelessly to make Indofest happen. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who have contributed to the success of Indofest:
- Our Indonesian communities for sharing our heritage and culture with the South Australian community.
- Our major festival partners The City of Adelaide, Multicultural affairs of Department of Premier and Cabinet, and education partner Flinders University for supporting us in so many ways.
- Our organising committee who have dedicated themselves to the festival’s success.
- Our suppliers, supporters and partners who have worked with us to put the event together.
- The many organisations both in SA and Indonesia who have generously donated prizes.
- Our fantastic volunteers who have made the event possible,
- And many more!
What a colourful celebration of Indonesian culture it was!
People of all ages and backgrounds enjoyed everything we had to offer on the day, and immersed themselves in Indonesian culture.
Together in harmony.
Our 11th edition of showcasing and promoting diversity of Indonesian culture –fostering peace, harmony and engagement is now behind us.
The colourful performances may have stopped, but the memories from Indofest-Adelaide 2019 will last a lifetime.
Relive the memories of Indofest with our photo gallery. And keep celebrating all things Indonesian, in your own way.
We are looking forward to the next edition!